The National Open University technical team has been working overnight, moving the NOUN GST Portal from nouonline.net to elearn.nouedu2.net, and right now, it’s on elearn.nou.edu.ng. Right now, students have been confused which portal they’ll be able to find the main TMA submission portal.
This article will be answering every question regarding the NOUN TMA portal redirection, and providing all students the solution to resolve this issue.
The National Open University of Nigeria GST portal for Tutored Marked Assessment (TMA) submissions has officially been moved from nouedu2.net to elearn.nou.edu.ng. Furthermore, we will also be looking at how students can easily take the NOUN TMA on the new elearn portal.
Latest report reaching us is coming directly from the National Open University of Nigeria Directorate of Examination and Assessment (DEA), where the DEA management disclosed that they moved the GST Portal from the student’s website (nouonline.net) to the newly developed and dedicated website (elearn.nouedu2.net) for all GST courses submissions and activities, making it easier for students to navigate.
What is NOUN GST Portal?
The National Open University eLearn portal is an online platform specially developed by the management of NOUN for its students that is capable of carrying out these functions listed below;
- Provide easy and unlimited access to GST course materials.
- GST learning video clips and guides.
- Tutored Marked Assessment (TMA) submissions and
- Virtual facilitation for students.
How to Activate Your NOUN GST Portal on Elearn.Nou.edu.ng
In order to access the NOUN GST Portal via elearn, all students should follow the guideline outlined below;
- Visit the newly created eLearn portal https://elearn.nou.edu.ng/login.
- When the portal loads up, type in your Matric Number as username and passwords. All in lowercases e.g nou190230019.
- Next, click on the Logi n button below.
- When you’ve successfully logged, if you’ve NOT changed your password yet, you will be required to change the default password from your Matric Number to a better one..
- Always remember that the NOUN elearn default login password is your Matric number.
- Students who do not want to change their password to anything else on the NOUN GST Portal, can easily skip it and proceed to their dashboard. But if you intend to enter a new password, then type your desired NOUN Elearn portal password in the fields provided.
- Confirm your chosen password by entering the same password in the blank box provided, and finally, click save password.
How to Change NOUN eLearn Password.
If you have changed you NOUN GST Portal password and forget the new password, or you are finding it difficult to access/login to your account, then this guide is for you.
Since most NOUN students are usually working-class, they are other things to worry about, rather than remembering their GST portal password. This is why it’s advisable to always use a secret word/code you can always remember. But that’s not the case here.
Don’t worry, we’ve got your covered. I will guide you on the easy step by step guideline on How to reset your NOUN Gst portal password in a few minute.
- Go to the NOUN eLearn portal @ https://elearn.nou.edu.ng/login.
- Click on “Forgotten your username or password” option below the Log in button.
- Next, enter in your Matric number or your NOUN registered email.
- Then, click on the reset password button. The site will automatically send you a new password to your email address.
If for any reason the above guide to reset your password does not work (which is very rare), try this guide below.
- Enter your email account, either the NOUN Student email or your personal email that you used during your NOUN registration. Then, send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The content of the email should contain a scan copy of your examination registration slip and attach it alongside your request. Your new GST Portal password will be sent to you within the next 24 – 48 hours.
Finally, I want all students of the National Open University to note that the NOUN Elearn portal for GST TMA Submission has been moved to it’s permanent site on the NOUN official .edu portal.