What is Noun registration closing date? This is one question most applicants always want to know. In the NOUN’s registration page, we have been asked this question numerous times, and we decided to answer it here.
Using this medium, we are happy to notify all applicants/interested persons, important dates on the National Open University registration date, the National Open University of Nigeria 2020 Semester application closing date for the first and second semester (noun returning student) students activities.
It is very important to note here, that the Registration of Noun Courses and Examinations has been scheduled to commence on – Tuesday 31st of December, 2019 and the noun registration portal will be closed on Wednesday, 11th of March, 2020 at 12:00 Midnight.
NOUN Registration Closing Date.
Wednesday, the 11th of March, 2020 at 12:00 Midnight.
When will NOUN registration for 2020 begin?
The 2020/2021 NOUN academic session registration has been billed to commence from Tuesday, the 31st of December, 2019.
All interested persons should note that the school will not extend the registration date after the registration portal closure.
NOUN Registration Closing Date Notes.
- If this is your first time, you can easily SignUp at the Noun online student portal.
- Upload passport to your own student portal (personal dashboard).
- Pay noun school fees (Noun compulsory fee, Course and Exam registration fees).
- Register Courses and Exams
- Easily download Noun course materials which are 100% free.
- You can freely review Noun matriculation and orientation date.
- You will be able to check the Noun TMA Timeline and Guidelines for the 2020 academic session.
- Read through the National Open University Exam Past Questions – If you can.
- Download the Examination timetable and Plan your activities.
- Improve on your Noun TMA scores and overall e-Exam results.
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using this share button below.